Generally we inspect the property and the job’s details to offer a free quote, before we plan the house clearance.
The quick inspection of the property takes into account the following:
- Type of building and appartment
- Amount of furniture and other house goods carry and transport
- Amount of waste to carry and transport
Generally this may include some of the following tasks and costs aswell:
- Removal of floors and other fixed elements
- Closing up of holes in the walls and/or other paintjobs
- Other demolition work
For the removal of certain waste we follow the strict Dutch environmental rules, and please take into account and/or mention (possible large amounts of) asbestos, pesticides, fluorescent tubes, oils, paints, certain household and car batteries, discarded electrical equipment like TVs and computer monitors, fridges and freezers, discarded energy saving light bulbs (also known as CFLs), mattresses, plasterboard and car tyres.